Ursula Glunk Scholarship is international scholarships on Media Culture for international students in 2014/2015. The scholarship was farewell gift from Dr. Ursula Glunk (now working for Zeppelin University (Germany) as a Program Director of LEIZ.
Maastricht University is a university of superior quality and is unique in its international ambitions. Half of its 16,000 students are non-Dutch and come from dozens of countries and all seven continents.
The master’s programme in Media Culture combines theoretical reflection with practical research and media skills. This one-year programme is offered in English. It provide students with the academic training to investigate ongoing transformations in media culture and the skills to participate in these innovations.
|Study in: Netherland
Host Institution: Maastricht University
|Course Level: Master
Course Starts: September 2014
CLOSING DATE: 1 February 2014
Notification: April 2014
Field of Study(s):
Media Culture, at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
This international scholarships offered to applicants from Africa, Asia, and South America.
Duration of the Program:
Maximum 12 months
- Talented master’s students, who has been admitted to the master Media Culture at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Maastricht University starting in September 2014.
- Candidates should hold a passport from an emerging country in South America, Africa and Asia. Candidates have to meet the requirements for obtaining a Dutch visa (’MVV’ – residence permit).
What does it cover:
Ursula Glunk scholarship provide €13.000 for the tuition and a contribution in the living expenses for the duration of the master’s program Media Culture at the faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Maastricht University with a maximum of 12 months as described:
- € 4.000 for Tuition fee (The remaining tuition fee must be paid by the scholarship recipient)
- € 300 as Visa costs: (Paid by the Scholarship Office)
- € 650: Allowance per month with a maximum of 12 months (arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office)
- € 500 for Health and liability insurance: (arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office)
How to apply:
- You need to be admitted to the master’s program, which means that you have to submit a complete master’s and scholarship application by the scholarship deadline 1 February at the latest.
- Download the application form at the link below, complete and upload it at the online address.
Source of information and Ursula Glunk Scholarships’s application form is here.