International Fashion Academy, better known as IFA Paris, offers undergraduate scholarships in fashion design & technology and fashion marketing. This scholarships are available both domestic (French) and international students to take Bachelor degree. The duration of programs/scholarships are 3 years, taken in Paris. IFA Scholarship worth €25,200 as tuition fee.
With more than 1,000 students located in Paris, Shanghai and Istanbul, IFA Paris is at the forefront of fashion and luxury education and offers courses that reflect the breadth of opportunity available in this vibrant industry. IFA Paris provide an environment of multidisciplinary collaboration. It will be a great chance and challenge applying for this scholarships.
|Study in: France
Host Institution: International Fashion Academy (IFA)
|Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
Course Starts: 2014
Undergraduate Scholarships in Fashion Design at IFA Paris 2014/2015
CLOSING DATE: April 15, 2014
Field of Study(s):
This international scholarships are awarded for Bachelor (undergraduate degree) in:
- Fashion Design & Technology
- Fashion Marketing.
IFA Paris Undergraduate Scholarships 2014 are open to both French citizen and international students. For Postgraduate Program, see also IFA Paris Postgraduate Scholarships.
IFA Undergraduate Scholaships in Fashion Design dedicated to boths both domestic (French) and international students, who meet the criteria:
- High school graduates over 18 years of age.
- Non-native English speakers (IELTS score of 6.0 or above, or TOEFL score of 79 or above).
- For scholarships covering the entire 3 years, applicants need to be a high school graduate in the recent 2 years without any further higher education
What does it cover:
The scholarships include tuition fee only:
- Bachelor Fashion Design & Technology (3 years in Paris): full scholarship for 3 awardees covering the entire 3 years, worth €25,200
- Bachelor Fashion Marketing (3 years in Paris): full scholarship for 2 awardees covering the entire 3 years, worth €25,200
How to apply:
Documents needed will be:
- High school transcript
- Motivation letter on applicant’s motivation to join the course
- Non-native English speaker need to provide IELTS or TOEFL score
- Pass an online interview with a member of IFA Paris Undergraduate Scholarship Award Committee
There are some additional assignment to complete the documents.
Bachelor Fashion Design applicants should create a portfolio based on theme “21st century innovation fashion“. The portfolio should be a pdf file in A4 size. There is no limit in the number of pages included in the file, but all pages will be evaluated so make sure only the best works are included. Applicants are free to use any chosen techniques (sketches, drawings, paintings, pictures, texts, collages, etc). The portfolio will be evaluated based on: the relevance to the theme, clarity of idea, originality and aesthetic.
Bachelor Fashion Marketing applicants should choose 1 from the following 2 assignments:
- Write an essay on our chosen topic “Fast fashion:Evolution or revolution within the fashion industry“. The essay must be on a 1000-1500 word document. Out-of-the-box ideas are strongly welcome. All information needs to be presented in a structured and clear format.
- Create a viral social media marketing campaign for a fashion brand.
Find the scholarships information, application package with assignment details and application guidelines at link below.
Source & further information on IFA-Paris Undergraduate Scholarships-Fashion Design 2014/2015: