TAFE NSW Scholarships 2015 2016 • In 2015, TAFE NSW Institutes are offering over 100 scholarships to international students to study a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate Degree or a Bachelor Degree. The scholarships will be awarded to students who have demonstrated academic merit and other achievements. Each scholarship contributes $2,000 towards the tuition fees for a TAFE NSW course. Applicants may apply for semester 1 or semester 2 intake; and must be studying for a minimum 1.5 years.
|Study in: Australia
Host Institution: TAFE NSW Institutes
|Course Level: Diploma, Adv.Diploma, Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree
Course Starts: 2015 (semester 1 or 2)
TAFE NSW Scholarships for International Students, 2015/2016
CLOSING DATE: 12 December 2014 (semester 1/2015 intake)
29 May 2015 (semester 2/2015 intake)
Field of Study(s):
TAFE NSW scholarships offers 300 courses within the Hunter Institute, Riverina Institute, Northern Sydney Institute, South Western Sydney Institute, Illawarra Institute, Sydney Institute, Western Institute and Western Sydney Institute.
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the TAFE NSW Scholarships.
(See also: Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships (AAPS) 2015 2016)
- Be an international student
- Commence studies in TAFE NSW in 2015
- Have been offered a place in a TAFE NSW course with a minimum 1.5 years duration
- Attend the relevant TAFE NSW campus as a full-time student
- Not be a family member or relative of a TAFE NSW employee or their agent
- Not be in receipt of another scholarship or award, including a TAFE NSW scholarship.
What does it cover:
- Each scholarship contributes $2,000 towards the tuition fees for a TAFE NSW course.
How to apply:
Applicants should apply by post, in person or by email. Notification to successful applicants will occur approximately one month prior to the corresponding semester commencement.
Source & further information on TAFE NSW Scholarships 2015/2016: