Q Link Wireless offering college scholarship for current college students and graduating high school students to enroll in full time or part time undergraduate study at any accredited college or university within the United States. This scholarship can be applied to tuition, books and other education related costs.
|Study in: USA
Host Institution: Q Link Wireless
|Course Level: undergraduate
Course Starts: Fall 2014
Q Link Wireless College Scholarships 2014
CLOSING DATE: April 1, 2014
Notification: May 1, 2014
Field of Study(s):
Q Link Wireless college scholarship is awarded to study any one of the courses available at any accredited college or university within the United States.
This college scholarship available to American citizen or student who holds a valid student visa. See also: Available scholarship for US students.
Students want to apply for the 2014 Q Link Wireless Scholarship Program should meet the following criteria:
- Must be an American citizen or hold a valid student visa.
- Must be enrolled or planning to enroll in full time or part time undergraduate study at any accredited college or university within the United States.
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale.
What does it cover:
Q Link Wireless scholarship recipient will receive a one-time $1,000 college scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses, including graduate or undergraduate tuition, fees, books and on-campus room and board for the 2014-2015 academic school year.
Funds are made payable to the recipient’s approved college or university and mailed directly to the college or university designated by the recipient.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants must submit an essay answering the following question in order to be considered:
- Why are government benefit programs (Lifeline Assistance Program, Food Stamps, Medicaid, etc) important resources for helping people with financial difficulties?
- What can we do to improve the effectiveness of these programs?
Essays submitted must be a minimum of 500 words in length and a maximum of 1,000 words. Each applicant may only submit one essay for consideration. Applicants may submit their essay to email@example.com along with a cover letter including: legal name, telephone number, mailing address, a brief biography and the name of the school the applicant is enrolled to.
Source & further information on Q Link Wireless College Scholarship for USA Students 2014: