University of Warwick, UK is offering PAIS Departmental Scholarship for Home/EU and international students. PAIS (Politic and International Studies) Scholarships are available for students who will undertake MA/Diploma study in 2014/2015. The award will automatically be deducted from the winners’ tuition fees and will be offered for the duration of the program.
|Study in: UK
Host Institution: University of Warwick
|Course Level: Master Degree
Course Starts: October 2014
PAIS Departmental Scholarship 2014/2015 at University of Warwick, UK
CLOSING DATE: 30 April 2014
Notification: 15 June 2014
Field of Study(s):
This international scholarships are provided to any fields offered by the University of Warwick, UK.
PAIS Scholarship are open for UK/EU and international students. Another scholarship for EU/UK, see Undergraduate Scholarships in Chemistry – University of St. Andrews UK
Number of Awards:
Seven full-time Home/EU scholarships; Six full-time overseas scholarships; and Two part-time scholarships.
- PAIS open to applicants on all PAIS MA/Diploma programmes, including the Double Degrees (Warwick year only). Applicants should submit their application to the degree programme before submitting to PAIS scholarship application.
- Applicants must apply to the university and have paid their application fee no later than 30 April 2014. They must submit the application to the MA programme before submitting their scholarship application.
- All required documentation for the university application, including references, must be received no later than 14 May 2014.
- Awardees must obtain an offer from the University of Warwick before taking up the award.
- Applicants may apply concurrently to other funding sources; however, successful applicants who receive major tuition funding elsewhere (eg, the Warwick International Office scholarship) will be disqualified.
What does it cover:
PAIS will support 50% of tuition fees, each are available for students commencing MA/Diploma study in 2014/2015. The award will automatically be deducted from the awardees’ tuition fees.
How to apply:
- Download the application form from the link below.
- Complete it and submitted via email to Melissa Venables <firstname.lastname@example.org>no later 30 April 2014.
Each application will be judged on the following criterias: outstanding academic performance, outstanding case for support, interesting and relevant individual attributes (e.g., background, relevant work experience, extracurricular activities, etc), quality of the application statement is it concise, well-articulated, engaging, etc.
Source & further information on PAIS Departmental Scholarship at University of Warwick, UK 2014/2015: