Neonatal-Perinatal Paediatric Fellowships in Canada 2016/2017 • The SickKids Foundation under Division of Neonatology offers Fellowship Programs for the 2016 academic year. The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids), affiliated with the University of Toronto, is Canada’s most research-intensive hospital and the largest centre dedicated to improving children’s health in the country. As innovators in child health, SickKids improves the health of children by integrating care, research and teaching.
Fellowship will be awarded for two year training program. The program is integrated within three University of Toronto teaching hospitals – Mount Sinai Hospital (MSH), Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre (SB) and The Hospital for Sick Children (HSC). This program has received full approval from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and satisfies the requirements for two years of neonatal-perinatal training as set by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
More fellowships on medical fields, see also » WiSER Medical Humanities Doctoral Fellowships in Africa 2015 2016
|Study in: Canada
Host Institution: SickKids Foundation
Course Starts: 2016
Paediatric Fellowships in Canada (Neonatal-Perinatal) 2016/2017
CLOSING DATE: March 31, 2015
Field of Study(s):
This international fellowship is offered to paeditrician to take:
- Neonatal-Perinatal fellowship training program
- Neonatal transport fellowship, and
- paeditrics clinical fellowship
Applicants of all nationalities (including Canadian) are eligible for the Paediatric Fellowships in Canada 2016.
- To be eligible for this program, applicant must be a Paediatrician
- Canadian, or International Trainees
What does it cover:
- All trainees who complete the 2 year program will receive a certificate of completion;
- Only trainees who have attained Royal College certification in paediatrics are eligible to write the Royal College Certification Exam upon completion of training.
How to apply:
Applicants must complete Fellowships Application Form (available at link below) and submit it online before the closed date (March 31, 2015).
Source & further information on Neonatal-Perinatal Paediatric Fellowships in Canada 2016/2017: