McDonald’s values education, and wants to empower youth through McDonald’s 2014 Academic Excellence Award Scholarships to St. Louis and Metro East High School Seniors. McDonald’s is deeply rooted in St. Louis and Metro East. McDonald’s is giving back…
|Study in: USA
|Course Level: undergraduate
McDonald’s Academic Excellence Award Scholarship 2014/2015
CLOSING DATE: 1 March 2014
Field of Study(s):
McDonald’s 2014 Academic Excellence Award is awarding over $70,000 in scholarships to selected African-American High School Seniors in the St. Louis and Metro East communities, USA.
- Minimum GPA required: 2.8
- Ethnicities: African American
- Residency Status: U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident / Foreign National
- Applicants are high school senior from Illinois, Missouri
- Applicants must provide proof of volunteer services hours implemented at Mathews-Dickey Boys & Girls Club, Jackie Joyner-Kersee Center or Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis.
- If no hours of service have been implemented at one of the partner organizations, the recipient must be willing to provide volunteer service hours at one of the organizations prior to August 1, 2014.
What does it cover:
a one-time $3,000 scholarship for 4-Year Colleges
How to apply:
Complete application package consist of:
- an online Student Application (submitting all required fields, essay, and attachments)
- online Recommendations from two(2) teachers, or one (1) teacher and one (1) counselor/principal, community service leader who are familiar with the student’s academic performance and involvement in school and community service.
- Students must use the Invite Reference button which can be located on their scholarship application status page.
Source & further information on McDonald’s Academic Excellence Award Scholarship 2014/2015: