Masters Scholarships in Canada at University of Laval 2015 2016 • University of Laval in Canada invites students who is citizen of an African or European country (except France) to apply for masters scholarships. The purpose of this program is to promote academic excellence. Applicants must be graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in their country of origin.
|Study in: Canada
Host Institution: University of Laval
|Course Level: Masters
Course Starts: Winter semester
Masters Scholarships in Canada at University of Laval 2015/2016
CLOSING DATE: 15 September 2014
Field of Study(s):
Applicants of masters scholarships in Canada, especially at University of Laval, may apply within these field of studies:
- Forestry, Geography and Geomatic
- Business Administration
- Agricultural Sciences and Food
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Science and Engineering (See Also: Scholarships for Women in Engineering from ESMT Germany)
- Social Sciences
- Theology and Religious Studies
This international scholarships open for applicants from African and European country (except France).
Scholarships for French: IFA Scholarships: Postgraduate Program in Fashion
- Applicants must have submitted a complete application package for master’s program and have been accepted in the program.
- Applicants are a foreign student who is a citizen of an African or European country (other than France)
- Applicants graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in their country of origin. For private institutions, eligibility is determined when the file is reviewed.
- Applicants are registered full time for the two semesters for which the scholarships are awarded (winter 2015 and summer 2015).
- Selection will be based on academic excellence. Applicants must achieve a score of 14/20 or better or the equivalent of a “mention bien” on the diploma required for admission (11/20 to 13/20 average).
What does it cover:
This scholarship value $7,000 per year, and it is renewable once, subject to compliance with the faculty’s criteria of excellence and upon the research director’s recommendation and faculty approval.
How to apply:
There is no form to complete for master’s level scholarships. Recipients are selected using information from admission applications received by Université Laval. To be considered for the 2015 winter semester, applicants must submit a complete application for admission to the University no later than September 15, 2014.
Source & further information on international masters scholarships in Canada at University of Laval 2015/2016: