CLOSING DATE: 15 September 2013
|Study in: Italy
Host Institution: Domus Academy
|Course Level: Master Degree
Course Starts: January 2014
Domus Academy in collaboration with Park Hyatt Milano is funding Young and Pampered competition for professionals and graduates in visual and graphic design-related disciplines, design, communication, marketing and branding or communication fields. Total three scholarships are awarded.
Field of Study(s):
Visual and graphic design-related disciplines, design, communication, marketing and branding or communication fields
Number of Awards: 3 scholarship-awards
Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2012/13 and with a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate minimum).
What does it cover:
- One scholarship covering 70% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 30% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
Applicants follow the Young and Pampered Competition 2014 as describe below.
The Competition Challenge
Park Hyatt wants to expand its activity by creating a new chain of small-sized hotels, addressed to a young target (aged 18/30, with good disposable income, well-educated and interested in arts/design/culture, travelling for leisure with friends or as a couple) in small towns that benefit from the presence of one or more touristic attractions. The hotels will be located in small, charming historical buildings. candidates are invited to find a name and a logo and to define the basic elements of the brand image for this new project: business cards, letter paper, envelopes and the main page for a booking/check-in app for mobile devices.
Additional proposals to give a better definition of the new brand mood are welcome; for example: advertising ads (on/offline), interior decorations for rooms and/or public spaces inside the hotels, staff clothes, hotel-branded products to be sold to the customers and so on.
- Project description: maximum 6 A4 illustrated boards (including a short written description)
- Curriculum vitae of the participant in A4 format (max 1 page) in .PDF digital file.
- Statement of purpose in A4 format (max 5 lines) in PDF digital file.
- Domus Academy application form*.
- The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in .PDF format. Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury. Application fee is waived for competition participants.
Candidates should mailed their works to Domus Academy by and not later than September 15th 2013. They will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on October 7th 2013.
Further information and application:
Young and Pampered Competition: http://www.domusacademy.com/site/home/master-programs/visual-brand-design/scholarship–competition/documento2332.html
Official Scholarships Announcement: http://www.domusacademy.com/site/home/master-programs/visual-brand-design/scholarship–competition.html