University of the Arts London is offering Fashion Scholarships in UK-Europe 2014/2015 at LCF (London College of Fashion). Scholarships are worth £10,000 each, to support international students pursuing for postgraduate (masters) program.
The LCF Artscom Scholarships aim to promote postgraduate studies at London College of Fashion to students with the ability and potential to make an exceptional contribution to the fashion industry. Applications from those unable to finance themselves through postgraduate study and who will benefit from further study to realise their full potential.
|Study in: UK – United Kingdom
Host Institution: London College of Fashion (LCF)
|Course Level: Master Degree
Course Starts: September 2014
Postgraduate Fashion Scholarships in UK 2014/2015 from London College of Fashion (LCF)
CLOSING DATE: 16th May 2014
Notification: July 2014
Field of Study(s):
The LCF Artscom Scholarships will be awarded to students accepted on these studies at London College of Fashion (LCF):
- MA Fashion Entrepreneurship and Innovation or
- MA Fashion Futures courses
Another scholarship in fashion: see IFA-Paris Scholarships.
International student from UK or EU who wants to take postgraduate fashion undergraduate program in UK may apply for the scholarship:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.
To be eligible for the LCF Artscom Scholarships, applicants must:
- Have been considered for UK/EU fee status purposes
- Have been accepted full-time on the MA Fashion Futures or the Fashion Entrepreneurship courses and
- Be an undergraduate student expecting to graduate with a first or 2:1 in a bachelors degree (with Honours) from a recognised higher education institution before 31st July 2014 Or
- Be a graduate, having already gained first or 2:1 in a bachelors degree (with Honours) from a recognised Higher Education institution Or
- Applicants without a bachelors degree must be able to demonstrate substantial equivalent and applicable experience
What does it cover:
The LCF Artscom Scholarships are worth £10,000 each.
How to apply:
Applicants should apply by post. Applications will be assessed according to financial circumstances and academic merit by a panel of tutors at London College of Fashion. The Panel will make their final selections by marking the quality of application (where applicable), the preparedness for high quality study in the discipline area and the articulation of how a LCF Artscom Scholarship will contribute to his or her long-term career aims.
Source & further information on LCF Artscom Fashion Scholarships in UK 2014/2015: