Khon Kaen University Scholarship 2015 – Scholarship for Bhutanese • This international scholarship is offered in order to (1) promote and create a network of academic cooperation between Khon Kaen University International College and overseas organizations towards internationalization, (2) promote the college and attract students from Bhutan to come and study at Khon Kaen University International College on a continual basis.
This scholarship is a continuous scholarship for 4 academic years (8 semesters). The names of eligible applicants will be announced in July 2015.
|Study in: Thailand
Host Institution: Khon Kaen University International College
|Course Level: Bachelor Degree
Khon Kaen University Scholarship 2015/ 2016 for Buthanese
CLOSING DATE: 30th June, 2015
Field of Study(s):
Applications may apply the scholarship for these area of studies:
- International Affairs,
- Tourism Management,
- Business Administration in Global Business and
- Business Administration in International Marketing
Khon Kaen University International College (KKUIC) Scholarship dedicated to students from Bhutan. More scholarships for Bhutan, see also DAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries 2015 2016
- The fellowships are open to candidates who holds Bhutanese nationality
- Between 18 – 25 years old as of 15th of July 2015
- Has completed secondary education at Grade 12 level or equivalent, or is currently studying in the final year of secondary school at Grade 12 level or equivalent in the respective educational system abroad.
- Has a grade point average of 3.5 or equivalent
- English language examination score of TOEFL no less than 550 (paper based), 79 (internet based), 210 (computer based) or TOEIC no less than 650 points or IELTS no less than 6.5.
- Has a record of good behavior and is a role model
What does it cover:
Khon Kaen University Scholarship 2015/ 2016 will support:
- Admission fee, paid once at the beginning of the first semester
- Full tuition fees of 50,000 Baht per semester
- Living expense (including accommodatio) 8,000 Baht per month
- Health insurance
- Cost of visa and visa extensions
- Return airfares Bhutan-Bangkok-Khon Kaen
How to apply:
Applicants of Khon Kaen University Scholarship 2015/ 2016 should apply by post, please prepare these required documents:
- Completed application form in English.
- One copy of the holder’s page of passport
- One A-1 inch size passport photo
- Standardized English language examination score as stipulated under section 4.3
- An essay written in English (handwritten with black or dark ink) of no less than 300 words titled “Personal History of the Candidate” (your background, family, life experiences or life goals)
- One recommendation letter from a teacher/classroom teacher from the secondary school attended by the applicant.
- One copy of the application form and all other documents
Contact and submission of applications for educational scholarships can be done at Khon Kaen University International College, 123 Information Building 9th floor, Mitraphap Road, Nai Muang subdistrict, Muang district, Khon Kaen province, Thailand 40002 or email to email@example.com tel. +66 43 202 173 and +66 43 202 424.
Source & further information on Khon Kaen University Scholarship 2015/ 2016: