International Undergraduate Scholarship by University of Melbourne 2015/ 2016 • The University of Melbourne is an accredited university by the Group of Eight, Universitas 21, APRU, ACU. The International Undergraduate Scholarship by University of Melbourne were established in recognition of the significant contribution made by international student to the diversity of the University’s student population. The University usually awards 50 scholarships per annum. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and allocated on a competitive basis subject to quotas by course and region.
See also » Study in UK: Falmouth University International Scholarships for more undergraduate scholarship.
|Study in: Australia
Host Institution: University of Melbourne
|Course Level: Undergraduate
Course Starts: 2015
International Undergraduate Scholarship University of Melbourne 2015/ 2016
CLOSING DATE: 31 January 2015
Field of Study(s):
International Undergraduate Scholarship-University of Melbourne are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the University of Melbourne.
Scholarships are available for international students (other than Australia and New Zealand).
To be considered for a fee remission scholarship applicant must:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as: 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels, an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program, overall 98% in an approved Foundation program and an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44; and
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program).
International Undergraduate Scholarship by University of Melbourne are awarded on the basis of academic merit and allocated on a competitive basis subject to quotas by course and region. Scholarships have been awarded to students from countries such as Mexico, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Singapore, China, Mauritius, Sweden, USA and India.
What does it cover:
The International Undergraduate Scholarship-University of Melbourne provides one of the following benefits:
- a one off $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate degree; or
- a 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree; or
- a 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
How to apply:
Applicants do not need to submit an application for this scholarship. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
There are five selection rounds with a designated number of scholarships available for each round: November, December and January for student commencing in Semester 1 or 2 and April and May for students commencing in Semester 2. Successful candidates will be notified via within two weeks of the selection round being held.
Source & further information on International Undergraduate Scholarship University of Melbourne 2015/ 2016: