International Scholarships in Music at Musicians Institute (MI) U.S.A 2015 2016 • Musicians Institute (Hollywood, California, USA) is offering many different types of musician scholarships for international students as well as US students. The scholarship are aimed to help students with tuition during their enrollment at MI. It is available for Performance Certificate or Degree programs: guitar, bass, vocal, keyboard technology, audio engineering, independent artist, and music business.
More international scholarships in music, please see Masters Scholarships in Arts & Music at University of Laval Canada.
|Study in: California, USA
Host Institution: Musician Institute
|Course Level: degree program and performance certificate
International Scholarships in Music at Musicians Institute USA 2015 2016
CLOSING DATE: August 2, 2014
Field of Study(s):
Musician Institute USA offers programs in:
- Bachelor of Music in Performance
- Associates of Arts in Performance
- Certificate in Performance
- MI Select (Non-Certificate)
- Instrument Performance:
- Keyboard, and
- Recording and Music Industry Specialties:
- Certificate in Audio Engineering
- Independent Artist Certificate
- Guitar Craft Certificate
- Music Business Certificate
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible (including US citizens) for the International Scholarships in Music at Musicians Institute.
- The international scholarships in music at Musicians Institute are available to US citizens and international students.
- MI Scholarships are available only to students enrolling in a new program. Before submitting a scholarship application, applicants must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Scholarships may be applied to Performance Certificate or Degree programs for Guitar, Bass, Keyboards and Drums. (Encore program is not eligible.)
- Scholarship applicants must have submitted a materially complete Application for Admissions by the scholarship application due date and must be entering for the program for the first time.
What does it cover:
- Scholarship has a vary value of $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 tuition credit.
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of tuition credit only.
- The total award amount will be determined after a review of applicants’ application.
- The total award amount is divided by the number of quarters in applicants’ program and credited equally toward each quarter’s tuition (except MI Hardship Scholarship; which is a one-time award).
How to apply:
The first step in applying to international scholarships in music at any MI program is to complete an Application for Admission. Application forms are available from the Financial Aid Office or Admissions Department or by download from the official site (link below). Applications should be submitted by post.
Completed applications submitted by the appropriate deadline will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of the results within two weeks after the deadline.
For information and requirement details, please follow link below.
Source & further information on International Scholarships in Music at Musicians Institute U.S.A 2015 2016: