Falmouth University International Scholarships 2015/ 2016 • Through the award of scholarships, Falmouth University aims to support academic enrichment by encouraging diversity and excellence at Falmouth. For 2015, Falmouth University will be awarding over £80,000 worth of international scholarships as listed below. In all scholarship applications, university will be looking for demonstrated passion for studying in the chosen field of creative arts at Falmouth University.
Following types of scholarships will be awarded:
- Falmouth Global, Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship,
- The Falmouth School of Art
- The Institute of Photography,
- The Fashion & Textiles Institute,
- The School of Film & Television,
- The School of Writing & Journalism,
- The School of Communication Design,
- The Academy of Music and Theatre Arts,
- The Academy for Innovation & Research (Business Entrepreneurship,
- Sustainable Product Design, MFA) and
- India GREAT Scholarship (undergraduate degree courses only).
See also » Masters Degree in Business at Bournemouth University for more scholarships in UK.
|Study in: UK
Host Institution: Falmouth University
|Course Level: undergraduate, postgraduate, foundation program
Course Starts: 2015
Falmouth University International Scholarships 2015/ 2016
CLOSING DATE: 29 May 2015
Field of Study(s):
Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available within the Falmouth University.
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the Falmouth University International Scholarships.
To qualify for a Falmouth University international scholarships applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees at the international (non EU) rate. He/she must also have submitted a course application to study at Falmouth University starting academic year 2015-2016. Scholarships are for the fixed amount stated and will be paid in full upon enrollment on an eligible course commencing academic year 2015-2016.
What does it cover:
- Falmouth University will be awarding over £80,000 worth of international scholarships. Each individual scholarship award is £2,500 except India GREAT Scholarship worth of £7,500. Scholarships are for the fixed amount stated and will be paid in full upon enrollment on an eligible course commencing academic year 2015-2016.
How to apply:
Applications should complete the application form (link below) and submit it by post or email. The 500-word application statement allows applicants to explain how his/her hope to use their study at Falmouth to influence work, practice and future ambitions. Successful applicants will be notified by 12 June 2015.
Source & further information on Falmouth University International Scholarships 2015/ 2016: