Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship at University of Nottingham-UK 2015 2016 • Developing Solutions, founded in 2001, is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for masters. Developing Solutions is a pioneering scholarship scheme that works in collaboration with external organisations and individuals to support students from developing countries (in Africa, Commonwealth countries, and India). Up to 105 scholarships are offered for 2015 entry.
For more international scholarships see also » DAAD Scholarships for Developing Country 2015 2016.
|Study in: United Kingdom (UK)
Host Institution: University of Nottingham
|Course Level: Masters degree
Course Starts: annually September
Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship at University of Nottingham-UK 2015/ 2016
CLOSING DATE: 24 April 2015
Field of Study(s):
These international scholarships are awarded to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, available within the:
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences,
- School of Law–MSc Law and Environmental Science
- School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment,
- Business School – courses allied to Operations Management and
- Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science.
Applicants from these listed countries can apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship at University of Nottingham-UK 2015/ 2016:
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Mauritius, Morocco, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Commonwealth countries:
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Grenada, Guyana, Gibraltar, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, St Vincent, Tonga, Tristan da Cunha, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa.
Applicants can apply for this Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2015 2016 if they:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed above, and
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and
- have not already studied outside of your home country and
are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate and
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2015 in an area of study within the: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment, Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science, Business School – courses allied to Operations Management and School of Law – MSc Law and Environmental Science.
What does it cover:
Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship will cover:
- Up to 30 scholarships will cover 100% tuition fee and
- Up to 75 scholarships will cover 50% towards tuition fees.
How to apply:
The system is online application. Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for Admissions office to process the application and confirm applicants’ offer, before they can apply for the scholarship. Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
Source & further information on Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship at University of Nottingham-UK 2015/ 2016: