|Study in: Singapore
Host Institution: National University of Singapore
|Course Level: PhD Degree
Course Starts: August 2014
CLOSING DATE: 15 November 2013
This international scholarships are funded by the CSFP endowment fund, offered to all students from Commonwealth Countries to study in Singapore. The host institution will be National University of Singapore (NUS), at its Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering (NUS-GSS).
Field of Study(s):
Science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
The Commonwealth Scholarship is awarded to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high caliber PhD research.
Number of Awards: 2
- Awards are open to citizens of any Commonwealth country (other than Singapore) and meet the NGS requirements are eligible to apply.
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for students applying from overseas. Only strongly recommended for graduates from local institutions, e.g. NUS or NTU.
- TOEFL is compulsory (ONLY applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
What does it cover:
- Monthly stipend of S$3,200 up to 4 years of the PhD studies, or up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier.
- Other allowances including: Computer/book/conference allowance
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
How to apply:
ONLY Online Applications are accepted. For instructions and application procedures, please visit link below.
Source & further information: