Since 1997, the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship is granted once every two years for a 12-month course at the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge leading to a Masters in Business Administration.
Awardees of this international scholarships will have a hance to join one of the most prestigious universities in the world and to read for a Master in Business Administration. They also have a chance to get membership at Pembroke, the third oldest and one of the most prestigious colleges in Cambridge.
|Study in: UK
Host Institution: University of Cambridge
|Course Level: Master Degree
Course Starts: September
The Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship to University of Cambridge UK 2015-2016
CLOSING DATE: 15 May (annually)
Field of Study(s):
These international scholarships offered to students who want to get MBA and learning management issues as well as contemporary business pratice.
The Boustany Foundation mba scholarship is offered to international students from any nation.
Priority given to applicants of Lebanese descent.
- The Boustany MBA Scholarship to Cambridge University is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting applicants who must fulfill the admission requirements of Judge Business School to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- The scholarship awardee is required to complete a summer internship at the end of the course, carrying no salary, with the Boustany Foundation.
What does it cover:
[hana-code-insert name=’bwh jdl post’ /]The Boustany MBA Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £20,000 towards tuition fees. In addition, college fees and travel & accommodation expenses related to the internship will be covered by the Foundation.
- A chance to join one of the most prestigious universities in the world and to read for a Master in Business Administration
- Membership at Pembroke, the third oldest and one of the most prestigious colleges in Cambridge
How to apply:
Applicants may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer for a place on the Cambridge MBA program. To apply this Boustany MBA Scholarship, applicants must send a copy of his/her curriculum vitae with photo, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview with the Boustany Foundation.
Source & further information on the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship-Cambridge 2015/2016: