CLOSING DATE: 01 February 2014
|Study in: Australia
Host Institution: RMIT University
|Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
Course Starts: 2014
Field of Study:
Business: that might encompass Commerce, Economics, Accounting, and related degrees; and the degree may be a joint degree such as Business-Law.
Undergraduate international student within the College of Business under (Commerce, Economics, Accounting, etc).
Number of Awards:
One scholarship awarded per calendar year and the first year of award is 2014.
- This scholarship is only for international students. Permanent residents or citizens of Australia will not be considered.
- The recipient must be the holder of a foreign passport with an Australian Government student visa number 573 (higher education).
- be commencing in 2014
- be studying an undergraduate Business degree at an Australian RMIT Campus
- have received an excellent result in the selection test, ISAT.
- The recipient must at all times abide by the terms of the visa. This includes adhering to the number of hours employed per week, attendance at the course of study and obeying Australian laws. If the Australian Government withdraws the visa, then the scholarship will be discontinued.
What does it cover:
The value of the scholarship is AUD$50,000 for tuition fees, payable to a maximum of $12,500 per semester over two-three years.
How to apply:
All applicants wishing to apply for the scholarships via RMIT University must have received an offer letter for an undergraduate Business program. To apply for admission into an RMIT program please visit link below.
Applicants must apply directly (online) to ACER for the scholarship. After completing and submitting the application, applicants will receive an email from the AISS Office confirming receipt of their application. Applicants will be provided with a link to the selection test (ISAT) website.
The registration fee for ISAT is USD$300. Applicants must sit ISAT to complete their scholarship application.
Source & further information: