CLOSING DATE: April 15, 2014
|Study in: US America
|Course Level: Master Degree
Course Starts: 2015
The Fulbright Program was born in the hope that fostering exchange between the people of United States and those of other nations would nurture an understanding and tolerance that would remove the grounds for future conflict. It was a bold and visionary experiment and, for over 60 years, it has been an unequivocally successful one.
Field of Study(s):
Any field related to Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) are eligible, with the exception of fields related to patient care or medical training or to continue their study at medical school.
Indonesian citizen. Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. However, others who are not lecturers may apply.
- A Bachelor (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- Leadership qualities
- A good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- Demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- A willingness to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program
- A minimum ITP TOEFL score of 550 or IBT TOEFL score of 79/80 or IELTS score of 6.0. Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL-like score cannot be accepted.
How to apply:
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms which can be downloaded from the link below. Email applications would not be accepted. Complete the application package that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise one page study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two year old, ITP/IBT TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation at this following address:
CIMB NIAGA Plaza, 3rd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25
Source for further information: